Train Crash in Germany Leaves at Least Several Dead
The collision of two trains in the area of Munich in Bavaria, Germany has killed at least eight people, German police say.
"Dozens" of others are injured, German daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung quotes officials as saying.
Reportedly, one of the trains was derailed and a "head-on" collision followed. The reason for the incident has not yet been established.
A rescue operation is underway.
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing