Train Crash in Germany Leaves at Least Several Dead
Rescue teams work at the site of a train accident near Bad Aibling, Germany, February 09, 2016. At least four people are dead and another 150 injured after two commuter trains collided head on near the southern German town of Bad Aibling, police said
The collision of two trains in the area of Munich in Bavaria, Germany has killed at least eight people, German police say.
"Dozens" of others are injured, German daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung quotes officials as saying.
Reportedly, one of the trains was derailed and a "head-on" collision followed. The reason for the incident has not yet been established.
A rescue operation is underway.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New Series of Bomb Threats in dozens of Schools in Sofia, Varna and Burgas
- » Bulgaria: Hurricane Wind Damaged a Commercial Establishment and Cars in Pazardzhik
- » Second Day of Bomb Threats in Schools across Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threat at a School in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died