Ilinden Crossing on Bulgaria-Greece Border Expected to Reopen at 10 p.m. Monday
Traffic at Ilinden-Exochi crossing on Bulgaria’s border with Greece is expected to resume after 10 p.m. on Monday, the Interior Ministry in Sofia has said.
The crossing has been closed to all traffic since 5 p.m. on Monday by strike action of Greek farmers on their side of the border.
Kulata-Promachonas crossing has been reopened for cars and buses since 4 p.m.
The other crossings on Bulgaria’s border with Greece were operating normally on Monday afternoon.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU has No Plans to Withdraw from Ukraine and Expects the US to explain Why they did
- » Thousands Protested against COVID Measures in Brussels (VIDEOS)
- » From Today: Stricter Restrictions on the Unvaccinated in France
- » The Commander of the German Navy has Resigned after Praising Putin
- » The EC welcomes the Dialogue between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Austria Introduces Compulsory Vaccination