Ilinden Crossing on Bulgaria-Greece Border Expected to Reopen at 10 p.m. Monday
Traffic at Ilinden-Exochi crossing on Bulgaria’s border with Greece is expected to resume after 10 p.m. on Monday, the Interior Ministry in Sofia has said.
The crossing has been closed to all traffic since 5 p.m. on Monday by strike action of Greek farmers on their side of the border.
Kulata-Promachonas crossing has been reopened for cars and buses since 4 p.m.
The other crossings on Bulgaria’s border with Greece were operating normally on Monday afternoon.
- » Donald Tusk: Brexit - One of the Most Spectacular Mistakes in the EU History
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France
- » The EC Meets Without Using any Paper for the First Time
- » EC Report about the State of Health in the EU
- » Juncker: The Blocking of Negotiations with Northern Macedonia and Albania Is Shameful
- » Study: Europeans Want the EU to Take More Measures to Improve the Air Quality