Ilinden Crossing on Bulgaria-Greece Border Expected to Reopen at 10 p.m. Monday
Traffic at Ilinden-Exochi crossing on Bulgaria’s border with Greece is expected to resume after 10 p.m. on Monday, the Interior Ministry in Sofia has said.
The crossing has been closed to all traffic since 5 p.m. on Monday by strike action of Greek farmers on their side of the border.
Kulata-Promachonas crossing has been reopened for cars and buses since 4 p.m.
The other crossings on Bulgaria’s border with Greece were operating normally on Monday afternoon.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Commission announced 4 Criminal Procedures against Bulgaria
- » Eurozone Annual Inflation slows sharply in May to 6.1%
- » The Council of the EU approved the Istanbul Convention
- » MEPs call for Hungary's EU Presidency to be Postponed
- » Germany to Transfer its “Patriot” Systems from Slovakia to Lithuania
- » Qatargate suspect Eva Kaili has been Released