Two People Killed in Two Separate Incidents in Southern Bulgaria
Two separate incidents in parts of southern Bulgaria claimed the lives of two people on Monday.
A shooting in the area of the market in the town of Kardzhali around noon on Monday claimed the life of a thirty-year-old man.
The police confirmed about the incident but neither specified the cause of death nor revealed any other details.
According to initial information, the shooter is a seventeen-year-old boy who fired three shots at the older man after they had a dispute over a woman.
The victim was swiftly transported to hospital by a vehicle passing nearby, but died of his wounds.
In a separate incident on Monday morning, an alleged attempt for robbery in the village of Ustina, Rodopi municipality, Plovdiv region left one man dead and three others injured.
Two farmers from the village claimed that they were attacked by two other men, whose identity remains unknown.
Following a fight between the four men, one of the suspected robbers died on the spot, while the other attacker was admitted to hospital in critical condition.
The owner of the agricultural property and his friend were also admitted to hospital with head injuries.
Earlier on Monday, an attempted armed robbery left one of the attackers dead after he was shot by the guards of a security van in the town of Sredets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today