Bulgarian Head of State Demonstrates Football Skills at La Bombonera Stadium
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev demonstrated his football skills at the La Bombonera stadium in Buenos Aires.
At the home ground of Boca Juniors, the Bulgarian head of state met with the president of the club Daniel Angelici and vice-president Royco Ferrari.
Plevneliev and his hosts exchanged gifts, with the Bulgarian head of state being presented with a jersey bearing the number ten and his surname, while he gave a book on Bulgarian sport in return.
The website of Boca Juniors identifies Plevneliev as passionate about football and a friend of Hristo Stoichkov, who made a commitment to strengthen ties with the club.
At the end of his visit to the stadium, the Bulgarian president stepped on the pitch to show some of his skills.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest
- » Dimitrov Double Dips Stateside
- » For the First Time: Bulgarian Baseball Player with a Professional Contract in the USA
- » Here is How to Download the Betway Mobile apps for Android and iOS for Bulgaria
- » Four Betway bonuses that made this brand among the best in Bulgaria
- » Five things you need to know before playing free casino games online