Two Bulgarian Resorts Rank Among Ten Cheapest Destinations for Russian Tourists
The Bulgarian Black Sea resorts of Sunny Beach and Golden Sands rank among the ten cheapest destinations for Russian tourists this year.
This was announced by travel.ru based on a ranking conducted by online hotel booking platform oktogo.ru.
The ranking is based on hotel offers available during the period between February 1 and December 31.
Sunny Beach is ranked fifth, while Golden Sands follows suit, with the accommodation prices for the coming season being respectively 1260 roubles per day and 1350 roubles per day.
Despite its efforts to attract more tourists as a spa destination, Bulgaria is still lagging behind in terms of prices compared to similar resorts in Hungary, the Czech Republic and Georgia.
It is cheaper for Russians to stay at hotels in exotic destinations such as Vietnam and Malaysia, which top the ranking, rather than on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
Bulgaria is not featured in another ranking which lists the ten cheapest destinations for city tourism.
Bulgaria is expecting a considerable increase in the number of Russian tourists this year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria