Fulham Loans Bulgaria's Nikolay Bodurov to Danish Champion Midtjylland
Bulgarian defender Nikolay Bodurov joined the reigning Danish football champion Midtjylland on loan from Fulham.
The 29-year-old Bodurov is loaned until June 30 after he started only in three matches of Fulham this season.
The Bulgarian began his professional career in 2004 at Pirin, the team from his hometown of Blagoevgrad.
For five years he recorded 104 appearances and scored one goal for Pirin, before moving to Litex.
After five-year spell at Litex during which he made 109 appearances and scored eight goals, Bodurov joined Fulham in 2014.
In his debut season at Craven Cottage, the Bulgarian was the player appearing in the largest number of matches for the team, but since a change of coaches he has remained mainly a reserve.
Bodurov has also 33 appearances for the Bulgarian men's national football team in which he scored one goal.
At present, Midtjylland occupies the third place in the current ranking, being four points behind leaders Copenhagen.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the 2nd Round of the Australian Open
- » Club from the Premier League and Two from the Championship want Bulgarian Footballer of the Year
- » Three British Clubs Interested in Emerging Bulgarian Football Star Despodov
- » Novak Djokovic Will Arrive in Bulgaria For Sofia Open 2019
- » FIVB Confirmed! Brazil Standing on the Way of Bulgaria for Tokyo 2020
- » Kiril Despodov Received the Prize for Bulgaria's No. 1 Footballer for the 2018th