Bulgaria to Have Honorary Consulate in Romania's Ploiesti
The Bulgarian government on Wednesday approved the opening of an honorary consular office in Ploiesti, in Southeastern Romania.
The consulate will comprise the regions of Prahova, Dambovita, Buzau, and Brasov, the cabinet's press office has said.
Rosen Rusev, a Bulgarian citizen who is a member of the Governing Council of the Bulgarian-Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, has been appointed Honorary Consul.
"Additional opportunities" will also be explored to "identify and encourage regional cooperation with the purpose of providing stimuli to Bulgarian exports and the Bulgarian economy as a whole", and ties will be maintained with representatives of the Bulgarian communities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Top Diplomats Ask North Macedonia’s Prime Minister about Dispute with Bulgaria
- » Russia’s New Ambassador Assumes High Office in Sofia in February
- » Bulgarian Government Allots EUR 100,000 for Quake-Stricken Croatia
- » Moscow Strikes Back: Bulgarian Top Diplomat Expelled from Russia
- » Bulgaria Ready to Help North Macedonia with Vaccines
- » Russian Military Attaché Accused of Spying Left Bulgaria