Bulgaria to Have Honorary Consulate in Romania's Ploiesti
The Bulgarian government on Wednesday approved the opening of an honorary consular office in Ploiesti, in Southeastern Romania.
The consulate will comprise the regions of Prahova, Dambovita, Buzau, and Brasov, the cabinet's press office has said.
Rosen Rusev, a Bulgarian citizen who is a member of the Governing Council of the Bulgarian-Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, has been appointed Honorary Consul.
"Additional opportunities" will also be explored to "identify and encourage regional cooperation with the purpose of providing stimuli to Bulgarian exports and the Bulgarian economy as a whole", and ties will be maintained with representatives of the Bulgarian communities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Ambassador: The Ties between the American and Bulgarian People have Never Been Stronger
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: Democracy is Impossible without a Vibrant Civil Sector
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia