Ryanair to Add Two Destinations from Sofia
Low-cost airline Ryanair has announced it will be offering flights to Brussels and Dublin from Sofia from the autumn of 2016.
There will be a daily flight to Brussels Charleroi airport (EUR 19.99 one-way) and three flights per week to Dublin (EUR 29.99), starting November of this year.
Earlier, Ryanair announced it would start operating flights from Sofia in mid-2016, the first ones being to Pisa in Italy (from April 04) and to London Stansted (from May).
For now, it is only offering services from Plovdiv Airport.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia