Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Service Warns of Considerable Avalanche Risk
Bulgaria’s Mountain Rescue Service has warned of considerable danger of avalanches following more than 24 hours of snowfall.
Trekking or skiing along eastern and northeastern mountain slopes could be particularly dangerous.
The fresh snow is about 30 cm thick but in areas with strong winds the snow cover could be considerably higher.
Air temperatures have started falling on Sunday morning and are expected to fall as low as minus 15 degrees Celsius by Wednesday.
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West