Grigor Dimitrov Fails to Grab Tennis Title in Sydney
Bulgaria's best-ranking tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has suffered a defeat from Victor Troicki (Serbia) at the final of the Alpha International tournament in Sydney, Austrialia.
The reigning champion Viktor Troicki (Serbia) defended his title in the second encounter between him and Dimitrov in less than ten days. Last week Dimitrov scooped a victory over Troicki at the 1/8 finals, but later dropped out of the singles tournament of Brisbane International and withdrew from the doubles for severe pain in his shoulder.
Having made it to the seventh final in his professional career, on Saturday he was vying for his fifth title.
Dimitrov lost to Troicki after a heated third set 6:2, 1:6, 6:6 (7:8).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK