Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate Was 10% in December
Unemployment in Bulgaria was 10 percent in December of last year, data from the country's Employment Agency shows.
This is a 0.7% year-on-year decrease, but is also up 0.1% from the month before.
As of December, 328 921 were registered at the agency, 4861 people more than in November, but 22 130 less than in December of 2014.
The processing industry was the sector which declared the biggest number of openings with the employment agency in December (1582), followed by commerce (885), the state administration (625), administrative activities (488), the hotel and restaurant businesses (427), and finance and insurance (421).
- » In 2018 Bulgarian Exports to Saudi Arabia Exceeded USD 40 million
- » Bulgargaz Аnnounces a Competition For the Supply of Gas that is Not From Russia
- » The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas
- » BSMEPA: April 1 is the Deadline for Registration for Participation in the ANUGA 2019 Exhibition in Cologne, Germany
- » BSMEPA is a Partner in the Organisation of National Cluster Conference: March 26-27, Sofia Tech Park
- » Executive Director of BSMEPA, Dr. Boyko Takov Met with Hungary’s Trade Representative Tomash Budai