Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate Was 10% in December
Unemployment in Bulgaria was 10 percent in December of last year, data from the country's Employment Agency shows.
This is a 0.7% year-on-year decrease, but is also up 0.1% from the month before.
As of December, 328 921 were registered at the agency, 4861 people more than in November, but 22 130 less than in December of 2014.
The processing industry was the sector which declared the biggest number of openings with the employment agency in December (1582), followed by commerce (885), the state administration (625), administrative activities (488), the hotel and restaurant businesses (427), and finance and insurance (421).
- » Wizz Air Adds Another Plane and 35 Jobs in Varna
- » EU Parliament Approves Huge Japan Trade Deal
- » BGN 1.35 Billion will be Allocated for 134.2 km of Hemus Motorway
- » Revenue From Tourist Overnights in Bulgaria Increases 11.5% y/y in Oct
- » Brussels Provides EUR 71 Million For Rmergency Medical Assistance in Bulgaria
- » BDZ Started Pre-Sale of Tickets For the Holidays