Bulgarian Government Approves Draft Bill on State Aid
Bulgaria’s government has approved a draft law on state aid that aims to improve financial discipline in the public sector and lower fiscal risks.
The draft bill fills the existing legal gap and introduces a national mechanism for the recovery of unlawful or incompatible state aid that causes market distortions, the government said in a statement following a weekly meeting on Wednesday.
The prpoosed legislation also introduces a mechanism for legal protection of competitors and third parties affected by the unlawful granting of state aid.
The proposed legislation aims to improve the existing procedure for imposing penalties for breaching the regulations for granting and receiving state aid. The process will be handled by the Public Financial Inspection Agency (PFIA).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Hotel- and Restaurant-Keepers Lash out at Vaccination Stickers
- » Direct flights from Bulgaria to Seychelles to Be Launched This Autumn
- » In Bid to Save Season Sunny Beach Offers Lucrative Packages, Discounts – Tour Operators
- » World Is Transforming Bulgaria Lags behind – Economic Expert
- » Wizz Air Announces New Seasonal Base in Burgas
- » Bulgaria: Election Campaign for Snap Parliamentary Elections on July 11, Has Started