Wizz Air to Operate Flights Between Sofia, Birmingham from March 28
The low-cost airline Wizz Air announced on Monday that it will start operating flights between the Bulgarian capital of Sofia and Birmingham from March 28.
The route will be serviced by two weekly flights on Mondays and Fridays, with fares starting from BGN 79.99.
Birmingham will become the third destination in the UK accessible from Sofia, with Wizz Air already operating flights between the Bulgarian capital and London Luton and Bristol.
With the addition of the new service, Wizz Air now offers 27 routes to 14 countries from Sofia.
Tickets for the new route have already gone on sale and can be booked online at wizzair.com.
According to Tamara Mshvenieradze, Corporate Communications Manager at Wizz Air, the new route will stimulate the tourism and hospitality sectors as well as strengthen the business relations between the two countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU: 40% Renewable Energy by 2030
- » The Committee on Budgets Decided: 0% VAT on Bread in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Bankruptcies in the Agriculture Sector are Increasing, Cherry Picking is Collapsing
- » 73% of Europeans Plan to Travel in the next 6 months
- » Bulgaria: Rising Prices of Fruits and Vegetables
- » Bulgarians are Shortening their Holidays at the Seaside because of Expensive Fuels