Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Pablo Cuevas in Sydney ATP 250
Grigor Dimitrov, Bulgaria's top male tennis player, is set to play against Pablo Cuevas (Uruguay) in the second round of the ATP 250 tournament in Sydney, Australia, on Wednesday.
Dimitrov and Cuevas have met two times on the tennis court, with each having gained one victory over the other.
In case of a win on Wednesday, January 13, Dimitrov will face either Alexandr Dolgopolov (Ukraine) or Thomas Belucci (Brazil) as an opponent in the quarterfinals.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Nurgyul Salimova and Nadya Toncheva in the Top 10 of Chess Rankings
- » BREAKING: Borislav Mihailov Resigned as President of the Bulgarian Football Union
- » Bulgarian Ex-Minister and Shooting Sports Legend Endorses IOC Neutrality Amid Russia, Belarus Olympic Dilemma
- » How to Develop a Successful Sports Betting Strategy
- » Bulgarian Football Union President Denies Responsibility for the Protest
- » Making History: Bulgarian Chess Players Became European Champions