Owner of Fashion Company Found Dead in Bulgaria's Sofia
The body of Aleksandar Antov, a Bulgarian entrepreneur who owns a fashion company, has been found in the Bistritsa neighborhood of the country's capital Sofia, public broadcaster BNR reports citing police.
Initial reports suggest the man, 63, went out for to walk his dog on Friday evening.
The dog came back but he never returned, with relatives alerting police in the hours that followed.
His body was found with gunshot wounds in the small hours of Saturday near his home. Police, however, is yet to confirm it was a case of murder and not suicide.
Antov, the owner of Agresiya ("Aggression") fashion company, has been the second businessman to be murdered in the capital of Bulgaria over the last 48 hours. On Thursday evening, a man named Veselin Stoimenov was shot several times and died of his wounds, according to police.
Stoimenov is known for his murky past, having worked with groups involved in criminal activities back in the 1990s and early 2000s.
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany
- » Drugs Distribution Group in Pleven and Lovech was Busted