Bulgarian Writer to Have First Novel Published in English
Bulgarian writer Bogdan Rusev will have his first novel, A Tourist, He Thought, published at the end of the month, London-based Austin Macauley Publishers has said.
The novel tells a story about what loneliness does to people, what makes people want to die and what makes the want to live. Its author, Mr Rusev, is a writer of genre-subversive fiction who previously worked as Editor-in-Chief of several magazines and creative director of two advertising agencies before turning to full-time writing and translating modern fiction.
A Tourist, He Thought “is certainly a book for intelligent readers of international thrillers who are willing to go out of their comfort zone,” according to a press release the company, an independent publishing house, has sent out to the media.
This is his first novel to be published in the UK. It will be released on January 29, 2016 and will be available to purchase from Amazon and at all good book shops.
- » Green Libraries in Sofia's South Park
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia