Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds to Quarterfinals of Men's Singles in Brisbane
The highest ranking Bulgarian male tennis player Grigor Dimitrov proceeded on Thursday to the quarterfinals of the men's singles competition of the Brisbane International tournament.
In a match from the second round which lasted nearly three hours, Dimitrov defeated Viktor Troicki from Serbia with 5:7, 7:6, 6:2.
Although he lost the first set, the Bulgarian managed to make a comeback in the second by winning the tie-break and went on to claim the final victory.
In the quarterfinals, Dimitrov is to face the winner from the encounter between Roger Federer and Tobias Kamke.
On Wednesday, the Bulgarian and his Japanese partner Kei Nishikori reached the semifinals of the doubles competition where they are to face the the Australians James Duckworth and Chris Guccione.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Biggest Horse Racing Countries in Europe
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest
- » Dimitrov Double Dips Stateside
- » For the First Time: Bulgarian Baseball Player with a Professional Contract in the USA
- » Here is How to Download the Betway Mobile apps for Android and iOS for Bulgaria
- » Four Betway bonuses that made this brand among the best in Bulgaria