Bulgarian Authorities Look for Four Suspected of Tuesday’s Sofia Bank Robbery
Sofia City Prosecutor’s Office have launched a search for four people suspected of robbing a bank office in Sofia on Tuesday.
About BGN 170,000 (EUR 85,000) have been stolen by armed robbers from a branch of UniCredit Bulbank in Lyulin 7 neighbourhood of Sofia on Tuesday, the bank has said.
“Three of the suspects carrying masks on their faces entered the bank’s office. They were armed and threatened bank officials. The fourth one was in the car, in which all of them escaped from the crime scene,” Bulgaria’s Prosecutor’s Office said in a statement on Wednesday.
- » Bulgarian Woman Killed in Madrid
- » 10 People Arrested in Sofia for Drug Distribution
- » Nearly 100 kg of Heroin for BGN 3.6 Million Were Seized at the Danube Bridge Border Checkpoint
- » 11 Injured in a Shootout in Edirne
- » 18 People Were Killed and Dozens Were Injured in a Bomb Blast in Syrian City
- » Three People Were Killed and One Was Injured in a Shooting in Istanbul