Bulgarian Authorities Look for Four Suspected of Tuesday’s Sofia Bank Robbery
Sofia City Prosecutor’s Office have launched a search for four people suspected of robbing a bank office in Sofia on Tuesday.
About BGN 170,000 (EUR 85,000) have been stolen by armed robbers from a branch of UniCredit Bulbank in Lyulin 7 neighbourhood of Sofia on Tuesday, the bank has said.
“Three of the suspects carrying masks on their faces entered the bank’s office. They were armed and threatened bank officials. The fourth one was in the car, in which all of them escaped from the crime scene,” Bulgaria’s Prosecutor’s Office said in a statement on Wednesday.
- » Europol: Crime is Increasing Rapidly during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Detained with 10 kg of Heroin at Malko Tarnovo Border Checkpoint
- » Bulgarian Citizen Arrested in Turkey for Drug Trafficking
- » Top 7 Most Stolen Cars in Bulgaria
- » 15 Tonnes of Marijuana were Seized in Mexico
- » Two Iranian Citizens Arrested for Attempting to Smuggle 687 kg of Heroin worth about BGN 62 Million