Bulgarian Authorities Look for Four Suspected of Tuesday’s Sofia Bank Robbery
Sofia City Prosecutor’s Office have launched a search for four people suspected of robbing a bank office in Sofia on Tuesday.
About BGN 170,000 (EUR 85,000) have been stolen by armed robbers from a branch of UniCredit Bulbank in Lyulin 7 neighbourhood of Sofia on Tuesday, the bank has said.
“Three of the suspects carrying masks on their faces entered the bank’s office. They were armed and threatened bank officials. The fourth one was in the car, in which all of them escaped from the crime scene,” Bulgaria’s Prosecutor’s Office said in a statement on Wednesday.
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany
- » Drugs Distribution Group in Pleven and Lovech was Busted