Bulgaria Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds on Thursday
Bulgaria’s weather forecast service NIMH has issued a warning about strong winds in northeastern and eastern Bulgaria on Thursday.
Yellow code alert, the lowest degree of potentially hazardous weather conditions have been issued by NIMH for seven regions where the gusts of wind can reach a speed of 80 km/h, Nova TV reported on Wednesday.
Northwestern winds are expected to bring lower temperatures and snow in northern Bulgaria on Thursday.
Air temperatures are seen at 0-5 degrees Celsius in northern Bulgaria and at 10-12 degrees in southern Bulgaria.
Meanwhile, the NIMH has issued an orange code alert, or second-degree warning, of potential formation of ice on roads in the northwestern regions of Vidin, Montana and Vratza on Wednesday afternoon where rain has been falling since Tuesday and temperatures are just above zero.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City