Bulgaria Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds on Thursday
Bulgaria’s weather forecast service NIMH has issued a warning about strong winds in northeastern and eastern Bulgaria on Thursday.
Yellow code alert, the lowest degree of potentially hazardous weather conditions have been issued by NIMH for seven regions where the gusts of wind can reach a speed of 80 km/h, Nova TV reported on Wednesday.
Northwestern winds are expected to bring lower temperatures and snow in northern Bulgaria on Thursday.
Air temperatures are seen at 0-5 degrees Celsius in northern Bulgaria and at 10-12 degrees in southern Bulgaria.
Meanwhile, the NIMH has issued an orange code alert, or second-degree warning, of potential formation of ice on roads in the northwestern regions of Vidin, Montana and Vratza on Wednesday afternoon where rain has been falling since Tuesday and temperatures are just above zero.
- » Тhe Global Sea Level Is Rising Faster than Expected
- » Alaska Set a Record High Temperature and a Record Amount of Snowfall in the Same Day
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy and Cloudy
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros
- » Greenland's Largest Airport Is Closing due to Climate Change