Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Semifinals of Men's Doubles in Brisbane
The highest ranking Bulgarian male tennis player Grigor Dimitrov reached the semifinals of the men's doubles competition of the Brisbane International Tournament.
In the second round, Dimitrov and his Japanese partner Kei Nishikori defeated Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Nicolas Mahut from France with 4:6, 6:1, 10:7 in a match which lasted 70 minutes.
The Frenchmen, who were seeded first, won the first set, but their opponents made a comeback by winning the next set and the tiebreak.
In the semifinal, the Bulgarian and the Japanese will face James Duckworth and Chris Guccione from Australia.
Dimitrov is also continuing his participation in the second round of the singles competition, where he is to face Serbian Viktor Troicki after having defeated Gilles Simon from France in the first round.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Biggest Horse Racing Countries in Europe
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest
- » Dimitrov Double Dips Stateside
- » For the First Time: Bulgarian Baseball Player with a Professional Contract in the USA
- » Here is How to Download the Betway Mobile apps for Android and iOS for Bulgaria
- » Four Betway bonuses that made this brand among the best in Bulgaria