Forum Promoting Investment Opportunities of Juncker Plan to be Held in Sofia
A forum revealing the investment opportunities of the Juncker Plan will take place in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia.
This was announced by European Commission Vice-President Kristalina Georgieva in an interview for Standart daily published on Monday.
The forum will bring together investors and companies from other member states, which are already benefitting from the Juncker Plan, in order to share experience with Bulgarian business.
Georgieva expressed willingess to help for the organisation of the forum, which will be organised in partnership with the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (KRIB) and Standart daily.
At the forum Bulgarian and foreign experts and firms will discuss the kind of projects, which are eligible for funding under the plan.
According to Georgieva, the best way to stimulate Bulgarian business and banks to take part in the Juncker Plan is to show them the type of projects being financed by the Juncker Plan and how the plan contributes towards the realisation of projects.
The European Commission's Investment Plan for Europe, also known as the Juncker Plan after European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, aims to mobilise public and private investments in the real economy of the EU of at least EUR 315 B between 2015 and 2017.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria