One Month Left for Bulgaria's Parliament to Decide on E-Voting Referendum
A deadline of three months which started in November, obligating Parliament to have a say on a proposal that allow citizens to vote online, is to expire in a month.
On October 25, an overwhelming majority backed e-voting in a referendum proposed by President Rosen Plevneliev.
However, turnout wasn't enough to make the vote of a 73% majority binding on Parliament.
- » Bulgarian MFA: No Injured Bulgarians in the Bus Incident in Istanbul
- » Sofia Innovation Workshop Will Solve Important City Problems
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passed a New Law on the Protection of Trade Secrets
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elected Stefka Stoeva as Chair of the New Central Election Commission
- » New Development with the Concession of Sofia Airport
- » After Meeting with GERB: Volya Party will Stay in Parliament