Some Public Transport Lines, Sofia Metro to Run All Night on January 1
A number of buses will remain in service in Bulgaria's capital Sofia both late on New Year's eve and in the small hours of January 1 to help people celebrating the New Year move around the city.
Trains will be available every 20 minutes between Mladost 1 and Obelia stations (most of the Red line) and all along the Blue line going from the neighborhood of Lozenets to Obelia.
Trains in the two sections of the Blue line leading to from Mladost 1 to Sofia Business Park and Sofia Airport respectively will run every 40 minutes, the Sofia Urban Mobility Center (the company operating public transport in Sofia) has announced.
Buses will be available along the following lines: 11, 76, 78, 83, 85, 94, 102, 213, 285, 309, 310 and 604.
Trams: 5, 7, 8, 12, 18, 20, 22.
Trolley buses: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9.
- » The Number of Surgeries in Bulgaria is Growing
- » 41% of Bulgarians do not Trust NATO
- » Bulgarian Climber Atanas Skatov will Try to Climb Seventh Peak over 8000m
- » Survey: Almost 1.4 million People in the EU Will Become Cancer Victims in 2019
- » Paris is Now the Most Expensive City in the World
- » The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly