Some Public Transport Lines, Sofia Metro to Run All Night on January 1
A number of buses will remain in service in Bulgaria's capital Sofia both late on New Year's eve and in the small hours of January 1 to help people celebrating the New Year move around the city.
Trains will be available every 20 minutes between Mladost 1 and Obelia stations (most of the Red line) and all along the Blue line going from the neighborhood of Lozenets to Obelia.
Trains in the two sections of the Blue line leading to from Mladost 1 to Sofia Business Park and Sofia Airport respectively will run every 40 minutes, the Sofia Urban Mobility Center (the company operating public transport in Sofia) has announced.
Buses will be available along the following lines: 11, 76, 78, 83, 85, 94, 102, 213, 285, 309, 310 and 604.
Trams: 5, 7, 8, 12, 18, 20, 22.
Trolley buses: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9.
- » Green Libraries in Sofia's South Park
- » Archaeologists Find World's Oldest Bread and were Surprised
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Ryanair Cancels 600 Flights In Cabin Crew's Most Succesful Strike
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films