Bulgaria’s State Agency for Refugees Is in Urgent Need of 10 Tons of Flour
The Bulgarian State Agency for Refugees (DAB) is in urgent need of 10 tonnes of flour in order to feed the people accommodated at its shelters in Sofia and Harmanli.
DAB informed of this in an announcement addressed to potential donors made on its website, daily Dnevnik informs.
Apart from the flour, there is also need for cleaning materials, namely 50 kilograms of limescale remover, 60 kilograms of detergent, 500 bottles of bleach and dishwashing liquid.
DAB will also accept other kinds of foods people are willing to donate.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend