Bulgaria’s State Agency for Refugees Is in Urgent Need of 10 Tons of Flour
The Bulgarian State Agency for Refugees (DAB) is in urgent need of 10 tonnes of flour in order to feed the people accommodated at its shelters in Sofia and Harmanli.
DAB informed of this in an announcement addressed to potential donors made on its website, daily Dnevnik informs.
Apart from the flour, there is also need for cleaning materials, namely 50 kilograms of limescale remover, 60 kilograms of detergent, 500 bottles of bleach and dishwashing liquid.
DAB will also accept other kinds of foods people are willing to donate.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Office Requested More Info from US on Sanctioned Bulgarian Nationals under Magnitsky Act
- » Bulgaria’s Sofia Tech Park to Boast Most Powerful Computer
- » Bulgaria Requests from US Additional Info on Persons Sanctioned under Magnitski Act
- » Passenger Vehicle Sales See Sharp Uptick in Bulgaria
- » EU Health Commissioner Comes to Sofia to Discuss Pandemic Issues, Vaccination
- » Bulgaria: President Radev Briefs EU, US Ambassadors on Caretaker Government Priorities