Turkey Detains 21 Migrants Trying to Enter Bulgaria
Turkish authorities say they arrested 21 people who were seeking to cross illegally into Bulgaria on Saturday.
Another 26 were captured before entereing Greece from Turkey's northwest, H?rriyet Daily News reports.
A total of 978 were detained on Saturday while trying to cross into or out of Turkey at borders with Greece, Bulgaria, Syria, Iraq and Iran. Of them, 697 had attempted to enter the country from Syria.
- » Athens-Skopje Deal Still Elusive
- » Athens Asks EU Official to Stop ‘Undermining’ FYROM Talks
- » Serbia Threatens Serbs with Prison if They Decide to Join Kosovo Army
- » Erdoğan's Call For Peace a Positive Step, Greece Says
- » Kosovo Ready for Council of Europe Membership Bid
- » Syrians in Turkey Continue to Return Home