Turkey Detains 21 Migrants Trying to Enter Bulgaria
Turkish authorities say they arrested 21 people who were seeking to cross illegally into Bulgaria on Saturday.
Another 26 were captured before entereing Greece from Turkey's northwest, H?rriyet Daily News reports.
A total of 978 were detained on Saturday while trying to cross into or out of Turkey at borders with Greece, Bulgaria, Syria, Iraq and Iran. Of them, 697 had attempted to enter the country from Syria.
- » 2019 Tourist Season in Greece is Extremely Successful
- » Fitch to Lift SEE Countries Credit Ratings upon ERM II, Euro Area Entry
- » Erdogan: Turkey Will Carry Out a Military Operation in Syria
- » Higher Prices For TOL System in Serbia
- » Erdogan: Operation of the C-400 Systems is Scheduled to Begin in April 2020
- » Turkey Will not Give up on Drilling Near Cyprus, Despite EU Sanctions