Four Die after Drinking Fake Alcohol in Southern Bulgaria
Four young men have died and other two are in critical conditions after drinking counterfeit alcohol during celebrations, media outlets report.
Police and doctors confirm alcohol poisoning was the most likely cause of the incident which took place in a neighborhood of Yakoruda, a town in the Rhodope Mountains.
The men consumed around 4 liters of "bathtub" rakia after being invited over dinner by a neighbor. The so-called "pig wedding" consists of butchering a pig and pouring alcohol on it.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway