Four Die after Drinking Fake Alcohol in Southern Bulgaria
Four young men have died and other two are in critical conditions after drinking counterfeit alcohol during celebrations, media outlets report.
Police and doctors confirm alcohol poisoning was the most likely cause of the incident which took place in a neighborhood of Yakoruda, a town in the Rhodope Mountains.
The men consumed around 4 liters of "bathtub" rakia after being invited over dinner by a neighbor. The so-called "pig wedding" consists of butchering a pig and pouring alcohol on it.
- » Three Children Killed in Gas Explosion in Northern Macedonia
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)