H?rriyet Daily: Springtime in Turkey-Bulgaria Relations
Turkey's English-language H?rriyet Daily News has published a piece quoting Turkish officials who praise Bulgaria-Turkey relations and bilateral exchange in tourism, culture, and even investment.
"While Turkey is experiencing problems with all of it neighbors, for now and God-willing, the springtime continues in the relations between us and our neighbor Bulgaria," the text begins.
It goes on providing data of the increase in the numbers of Turkish tourists for the current winter season.
However, a tourism official mentions "difficulties that come up while processing [Turkish citizens'] visa applications."
"Lift the visas and millions of Turks would come to Bulgaria," Deputy Tourism Minister Irena Georgieva is also quoted as saying.
Earlier in December, Georgieva told reporters, while attending the opening of the winter season at the ski resort of Pamporovo, that she was hoping Bulgaria would "retain positions in the Turkish [tourist] market because we are working toward a visa facilitation for tourists from Turkey."
H?rriyet's piece is available here.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?