Bulgaria's Energy Regulator Expected to Lower Natural Gas Price
Bulgaria's Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) will decide on Tuesday whether to decrease the price of natural gas by 2.3 %.
The proposal of KEVR is for a slightly higher reduction than the 2.1 % cut demanded by Bulgargaz, private bTV station informs.
If the report of KEVR is adopted, the price of natural gas in the first quarter will be nearly BGN 406 per 1000 cubic metres.
The price of natural gas has decreased by a total of 30 % over the course of 2015.
A new reduction of the price is possible in the second quarter of 2016.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sad Anniversary: Bulgaria’s Energy System Collapsed on Friday 13th 1978
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced Nearly 11 Percent of the Electricity in Bulgaria for 2020
- » Bulgaria: Forecasts for Record Drop in Power Generation Proved Right
- » Bulgaria: Heating Companies Agree to Provide More Information to Consumers
- » Record Low Power Consumption on New Year Holidays in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria-Greece Gas Interconnector Changes Balkan Gas Supplies Map