Bulgaria's Energy Regulator Expected to Lower Natural Gas Price
Bulgaria's Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) will decide on Tuesday whether to decrease the price of natural gas by 2.3 %.
The proposal of KEVR is for a slightly higher reduction than the 2.1 % cut demanded by Bulgargaz, private bTV station informs.
If the report of KEVR is adopted, the price of natural gas in the first quarter will be nearly BGN 406 per 1000 cubic metres.
The price of natural gas has decreased by a total of 30 % over the course of 2015.
A new reduction of the price is possible in the second quarter of 2016.
- » Agreements For Financing the Gas Connection Bulgaria - Greece Are Signed
- » Belene NPP Project to Be Licensed by the End of the Year
- » The Sixth Unit of Kozloduy NPP Will Receive a License for another 10 Years
- » There Will be no Change in the Price of Electricity and Steam Until the New Year
- » 45 Years since Kozloduy NPP Was Put into Operation
- » 55 Nuclear Reactors Are under Construction in the World