Bulgarian Police Find 'Hi-Tech' Cannabis Hothouse near Dobrich
The Bulgarian Interior Ministry has said a specialized police operation resulted in the discovery of a state-of-the-art cannabis hothouse in a village near Dobrich, northeastern Bulgaria.
In a derelict house, the police team saw the hothouse and facilities taking four rooms and equipped with special technology that regulates conditions and helps the 210 cannabis plants to grow.
The owner, a 32-year-old man from the nearby city of Varna whose identity was established by police, is now in custody.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria