Bulgarian Police Find 'Hi-Tech' Cannabis Hothouse near Dobrich
The Bulgarian Interior Ministry has said a specialized police operation resulted in the discovery of a state-of-the-art cannabis hothouse in a village near Dobrich, northeastern Bulgaria.
In a derelict house, the police team saw the hothouse and facilities taking four rooms and equipped with special technology that regulates conditions and helps the 210 cannabis plants to grow.
The owner, a 32-year-old man from the nearby city of Varna whose identity was established by police, is now in custody.
- » Police Detained a Bulgarian in France with Nearly 30 kg of Cannabis
- » 1kg of Cocaine and Almost 5kg of Heroin Seized by Police in Plovdiv Area
- » Cyberterrorists Attacked 40 US Cities
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office Files Indictment Against Controversial Banevi Family
- » Over One Tonne of Cannabis Was Found Aboard a Yacht in Greece
- » Bulgarian Police Seizes 76 kg of Cocaine Hidden Among Fruits