Bulgarian Police Find 'Hi-Tech' Cannabis Hothouse near Dobrich
The Bulgarian Interior Ministry has said a specialized police operation resulted in the discovery of a state-of-the-art cannabis hothouse in a village near Dobrich, northeastern Bulgaria.
In a derelict house, the police team saw the hothouse and facilities taking four rooms and equipped with special technology that regulates conditions and helps the 210 cannabis plants to grow.
The owner, a 32-year-old man from the nearby city of Varna whose identity was established by police, is now in custody.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium