Christmas Farmers Market in Sofia Offering Bulgarian Products on Sunday
A farmers market is open in Bulgaria's capital Sofia on Sunday, bringing together 50 producers from across the country, officials have said.
Organized with the support of the Agriculture Ministry, it was opened by Deputy Minister Georgi Kostov at a special ceremony on Sunday, 11:00 local time.
Located between Vasil Levski Blvd and the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, it will offer Bulgarian fruits and vegetables, dairy products, bread, spices, herbs, honey and many other goods
The market will be open until 19:00.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » An Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali