Christmas Farmers Market in Sofia Offering Bulgarian Products on Sunday
A farmers market is open in Bulgaria's capital Sofia on Sunday, bringing together 50 producers from across the country, officials have said.
Organized with the support of the Agriculture Ministry, it was opened by Deputy Minister Georgi Kostov at a special ceremony on Sunday, 11:00 local time.
Located between Vasil Levski Blvd and the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, it will offer Bulgarian fruits and vegetables, dairy products, bread, spices, herbs, honey and many other goods
The market will be open until 19:00.
- » Man Dies of Legionnaires' Disease after Bulgarian Holiday
- » British Tourist Nearly Dies after ‘Severing Artery’ Plummeting Down ‘Extreme’ Water Slide in Bulgaria
- » Flock of Pink Flamingos Settled in Lake Atanasovsko near Bulgaria’s Burgas
- » New Outbreak of African Swine Fever in Velingrad Municipality
- » For the most Part Wildfires in Bulgaria are Caused by Human Activity
- » Second Outbreak of African Swine Fever in Alabak State Forest Enterprise