Antonio Banderas Performs Traditional Bulgarian Dance in Sofia
Hollywood star Antonio Banderas performed the traditional Bulgarian dance horo together with Bulgarian Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova.
This happened in the golden hall of the National Art Gallery in Sofia during the week.
At the invitation of Angelkova, Banderas visited the exhibition of works of art of Pablo Picasso, which will be on display in the gallery until 25 January 2016.
The music performance of folklore ensemble "Balgare" and the horo dance were prepared as a surprise for Banderas in order to familiarise him with Bulgarian traditions and culture.
The Spanish actor demonstrated impressive dance skills, showing that he is not that unfamiliar to horo.
Banderas was one of the Hollywood stars together with Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Adrien Brody and Salma Hayek, who appeared in a commercial video promoting Bulgaria as a destination for shooting movies.
- » Apple is Turning Big Cities’ Streets into Art with Augmented Reality
- » Half of Bulgarians Like Local Pop Folk Music Chalga
- » The National Costume Festival in Zheravna Begins
- » Spice Music Festival - 90`s Edition Coming in August to Burgas
- » N.Y’s Kalafatis Teams With Bulgaria’s Nu Boyana for Greek Venture
- » Street Food & Art Festival in Burgas is a New Concept for an Urban Festival