30 000 New Software Specialists to be Trained in Bulgaria Until 2030
The Bulgarian government adopted on Wednesday a concept on encouraging the training of software specialists, which foresees creating conditions for the training of an additional 30 000 experts in the next fifteen years.
The concept was devised after analyses of the labour and economy ministries and associations in the field had clearly showed the shortage of highly qualified software specialists, who are needed in order to retain and increase the growth of the software industry.
The concept foresees activities, which will contribute for the development of professional education in the area, the government's press service informs.
In order to meet this aim, specialised support will be provided to professional high schools and centres for professional qualification.
Among the proposed measures is providing aid to the universities offering the best quality of software education in order to increase considerably their rates of admission.
The concept foresees measures for attracting the interest of applying students towards these studies, such as career orientation and increasing the quality of teaching of mathematics.
Another proposal is for subjects learnt in the introductory year of university to be taught at high schools as extracurricular activities.
The activities foreseen in the concept will be funded mainly through the Science and Education for Smart Growth Operational Programme.
Some of the improvements to the equipment are expected to be funded by the Regions in Growth Operational Programme and the governmnet budget.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Southeastern Bulgaria is at the Bottom in the EU of Young People with Secondary Education
- » Only Two Bulgarian Universities in a World Ranking
- » The First Ukrainian Educational Center Opened in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Family Returned from the UK Cannot Enroll their Children in a Bulgarian School
- » Bulgaria: Increased Police Presence around Schools for the Start of the School Year Today
- » From Tomorrow the School Year in Bulgaria Begins In Person with over 57,000 First Graders