Bulgaria Police Detain 18 Migrants Near Turkey Border
The Interior Ministry's unit in Burgas says it has detained 18 migrants who crossed into Bulgaria from Turkey over the past 24 hours.
The eighteeen who argue they are Kurds from Iraq have been detained near Tsarevo, Southeastern Bulgaria, not far from the border with Turkey.
Two smugglers have also been taken into custody. Each of them received EUR 1000 from each one of the migrants, officials say.
- » At least Four Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
- » Military Official Stabbed a Policeman in Plovdiv, probably after a Scandal for a Woman
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested in France because of Suspicion of a Prepared Attack
- » Another School Shooting: 10 Dead and 10 Wounded in Texas
- » The Bulgarian Church Punished the Abbot, Caught Driving Drunk
- » A Man Scared Children at a School in Sofia (Updated)