Sofia Apartments Yield 5.4% Average Rental Return – Real Estate Agency
Residential properties in Sofia currently offer average rental returns of 5.4%, Bulgarian Properties has said.
This compares with average interest of about 1% earned from deposits in local banks, according to central bank data, the Sofia-based real estate agency said on Tuesday.
The number of property deals in Sofia has increased by about 30% this year and residential property prices have grown by about 6%, according to data compiled by Bulgarian Properties.
The increase reflects an “upturn trend after several years of stagnation” and provides “opportunities for capital gains in the medium to long term,” the company said in a statement.
Monthly rents for one-bedroom apartments in Sofia are in the range of 300 to 550 euro, according to the real estate agency. For two-bedroom apartments, monthly rents vary between 400 and 800 euro. Rents for large apartments start from 900 euro.
- » The Villages Around the Resorts in Bulgaria Attract with Cheap Properties
- » 42,000 Buildings in Bulgaria Need Renovation
- » The Price of Agricultural Land in Bulgaria has Risen by 5%
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
- » Plovdiv, Burgas and Varna with most Residential Buildings put into Operation
- » The Rents of Premium Offices in Sofia are Growing