Bulgaria among World's Top 20 Countries for Best Public WiFi
A specialized website has ranked Bulgaria among twenty countries offering the world?s best WiFi services.
In terms of average download speed, Lithuania and Estonia have come first in a ranking published on UK-based tech watchdog Rotten WiFi's blog which includes tests of speed and quality of public hotspots in 184 countries.
Next are Singapore, Switzerland, the Netherlands and the UK. The United States has dropped out of the list since last year's ranking.
Bulgaria is No 16 with an average download speed of 9.7 Mbps, performing worse than neighboring Romania (10th with 11.2 Mbps), slightly worse than Slovenia (15th with 10.2 Mbps) and slightly better than Croatia (17th with 9.3 Mbps).
Lithuania as also the indisputable "winner" when it comes to average upload speed, with Bulgaria ranking average (6.4 Mbps).
In terms of average clients satisfaction of users in the respective 20 countries, Bulgaria is among the 12 which has received 5 out of 5 points (with the others scoring 4 out of 5).
Notably, most of the 20 countries in the ranking are European, 8 of them located in Central and Eastern Europe, one (Canada) is in North America and only one (Singapore) being in Asia.
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Border Checkpoints
- » Study: insufficient Sleep Makes People Crave Unhealthy Food
- » Slavi Trifonov: 7/8 TV Launches Soon (VIDEO)
- » The World Is Wasting Food for $ 400 Billion
- » One of the Rarest Coins in the World Is up for Auction
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Struck South Sumatra