Blast at Moscow Bus Stop Injures Four
A bomb exploded at a bus stop in central Moscow on Monday, leaving four people injured, Russian media report.
The device was thrown from a car passing by the stop. Three women and a men were hurt, none of them seriously, RBC reports.
Authorities suggest the bomb that went off was home made.
Located just a km away from the Red Square and the Kremlin, the street where the incident took place remained sealed off for hours on Monday evening.
Security is now stepped up across the Russian capital, with security officials warning of possible terror attacks.
- » At Least 37 Confirmed Dead After Explosion in Block of Flats in Eastern Russia
- » Moscow Concerned Over NATO, EU Attempts to Strengthen Presence in Balkans
- » Russia Holds Drills in Black Sea Region Amid Ukraine Tensions
- » Russia Deploys New Laser Weapon
- » Russian Cops Put Out Fire With Snowballs
- » Russian Dies After His Explosive Device Detonates Inside FSB Building