Georgian PM Expected to Arrive on Official Visit to Bulgaria
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is scheduled to meet his Georgian counterpart Irakli Garibashvili, who is expected to arrive on an official visit to Bulgaria on Monday.
The schedule foresees both a tete-a-tete meeting between the two prime ministers and plenary talks between the two delegations, the government's press service informs.
A memorandum of cooperation in the area of European and Euro-Atlantic integration between the governments of Bulgaria and Georgia is expected to be signed during Garibashvili's meeting.
A memorandum of understanding for cooperation in the area of agriculture is also expected to be signed between the agriculture ministries of the two countries.
Garibashvili is also scheduled to meet with Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev and Parliament Speaker Tsetska Tsacheva.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: After the Mess Up in Bulgaria, our Embassy cannot Function Normally
- » Russia stopped issuing Tourist Visas for Bulgarians
- » History: How many Times were Diplomatic Relations between Russia and Bulgaria Severed
- » 70 Diplomats and Employees of the Russian Embassy are Leaving Bulgaria
- » Expelled Russian Diplomats are Leaving Bulgaria with their Families: 2 Flights are Taking Out more than 160 People Today
- » Ambassador Mitrofanova will Propose to Putin the Closure of the Russian Embassy in Bulgaria