Bulgaria Police Find Illegal Oil Refinery Near Lovech
An illegal diesel refinery was discovered on Sunday near the town of Letnitsa in the region of Lovech, Northern Bulgaria, officials have announced.
Tanks full of diesel were found in and outside the facility which had a capacity of between 60 and 150 tons per month, Focus News Agency quotes Valentin Valkov, a Lovech district prosecutor, as saying.
Police is not providing more details for the moment as a probe is ongoing, but authorities suggested it was not immediately clear when the refinery had opened.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations
- » Unregulated Contacts of President Radev’s Secretary with Businessman Plamen Bobokov
- » PM Boyko Borisov, Vladislav Goranov and Menda Stoyanova Are Questioned in the Investigation Against Mogul Bozhkov
- » Commission for Combating Corruption Checks Bulgarian Education Minister Valchev for Conflict of Interest