Bulgaria Records Budget Surplus of BGN 63.9 M as of End October
According to monthly data of first-level spending units, the Bulgarian finance ministry reported a budget surplus of BGN 63.9 M as of end October 2015, which represented 0.1 % of the projected GDP .
For comparison, Bulgaria registered a deficit of more than BGN 1.7 B at the end of October 2014, which means that the budget stance as relative share of GDP has improved by 2.2 percentage points.
At the end of October, the revenues and grants were in the excess of BGN 26.5 B, which represented 87.4 % of annual plans under the 2015 state budget.
Compared to the same period last year, revenues and grants increased by 10.5 %, which amounted to more than BGN 2.5 B.
In structural terms, tax revenues increased by 7.5 %, non-tax revenues grew by 5.4 %, while grant proceeds (mainly from EU funds) increased by 48.3 %.
The expenditures at the end of October, including the Bulgarian contribution to the EU budget exceeded BGN 26.4 B, which is 80.6 % of annual plans.
Compared to the same period in 2014, expenditures increased by 2.7 %, amounting to BGN 689.8 M.
In structural terms, there was a growth in capital expenditures, while non-interest current expenditures were close to the figures recorded for the same period last year.
The fiscal reserve as of end October was BGN 10.2 B.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Minister of Finance: This year's Budget may End with even a small Surplus
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Government offers the minimum Wage to become BGN 710
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Protests in Turkey over the Collapse of the Turkish Currency
- » 67% of Bulgarians have taken an Average of One and a Half Loans in 2021
- » Best eWallets To Use Bulgaria