Bulgaria Govt to Spend BGN 1 M on Electric Cars for Civil Servants
Some BGN 1 M will be spent on electric cars for civil servants working in the state and municipal administration, Bulgaria's Environment Minister Ivelina Vasileva said on Wednesday.
In an interview with private national bTV station, she opined the move would set an example for citizens to follow.
Bulgaria has traditionally ranked among Europe's worst air polluters, and several governments have maintained that incentives for the use of e-cars will help deal with the problem.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend