Bulgaria Govt to Spend BGN 1 M on Electric Cars for Civil Servants
Some BGN 1 M will be spent on electric cars for civil servants working in the state and municipal administration, Bulgaria's Environment Minister Ivelina Vasileva said on Wednesday.
In an interview with private national bTV station, she opined the move would set an example for citizens to follow.
Bulgaria has traditionally ranked among Europe's worst air polluters, and several governments have maintained that incentives for the use of e-cars will help deal with the problem.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev