Suspected Mastermind of Paris Attacks Killed, French Prosecutors Confirm
Abdelhamid Abaaoud, the suspected ringleader of last week’s Paris terrorist attacks, has been killed.
According to the French prosecutor's office, Abaaoud was killed during Wednesday’s pre-dawn raid on a flat in Paris suburb of Saint-Denis, NBC reported on Thursday.
His body was found riddled with bullets and shrapnel in the apartment. He was identified from his fingerprints, the BBC said.
The Belgian national, believed to be 27, died along a female suicide bomber who detonated her explosive belt when police stormed the apartment.
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France
- » US Imposes New Sanctions on China over the Violent Crackdowns on the Muslim Minority
- » The EC Meets Without Using any Paper for the First Time
- » Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Donald Trump Held a Bilateral Meeting
- » The White House Dismissed Trump's Impeachment Report
- » The New Islamic State Leader Was Arrested