Suspected Mastermind of Paris Attacks Killed, French Prosecutors Confirm
Abdelhamid Abaaoud, the suspected ringleader of last week’s Paris terrorist attacks, has been killed.
According to the French prosecutor's office, Abaaoud was killed during Wednesday’s pre-dawn raid on a flat in Paris suburb of Saint-Denis, NBC reported on Thursday.
His body was found riddled with bullets and shrapnel in the apartment. He was identified from his fingerprints, the BBC said.
The Belgian national, believed to be 27, died along a female suicide bomber who detonated her explosive belt when police stormed the apartment.
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria to Enter the Euro Zone Waiting Room by the End of April
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria on the Last Place in the EU in Terms of Internet Usage
- » China has Assured the WHO that it has the Resources to Fight the Coronavirus
- » The EU is Ready to Help with the Return of Europeans from China
- » Russia Has Closed its Border with China because of the Coronavirus
- » Update: The Plane Which Crashed in Afghanistan was a US Military Plane