Suspected Mastermind of Paris Attacks Killed, French Prosecutors Confirm
Abdelhamid Abaaoud, the suspected ringleader of last week’s Paris terrorist attacks, has been killed.
According to the French prosecutor's office, Abaaoud was killed during Wednesday’s pre-dawn raid on a flat in Paris suburb of Saint-Denis, NBC reported on Thursday.
His body was found riddled with bullets and shrapnel in the apartment. He was identified from his fingerprints, the BBC said.
The Belgian national, believed to be 27, died along a female suicide bomber who detonated her explosive belt when police stormed the apartment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: From Today Changes in the List of Countries falling into the Red Zone
- » WHO: Travel Restrictions are Ineffective during a Pandemic
- » Boris Johnson: No Masks and COVID Certificates from Next Week
- » The White House: Russia could Launch an Invasion of Ukraine at any time
- » Erdogan invites Leaders of Russia and Ukraine to Talks in Turkey
- » Roberta Metsola Elected as President of the EP on her Birthday