Suspected Mastermind of Paris Attacks Killed, French Prosecutors Confirm
Abdelhamid Abaaoud, the suspected ringleader of last week’s Paris terrorist attacks, has been killed.
According to the French prosecutor's office, Abaaoud was killed during Wednesday’s pre-dawn raid on a flat in Paris suburb of Saint-Denis, NBC reported on Thursday.
His body was found riddled with bullets and shrapnel in the apartment. He was identified from his fingerprints, the BBC said.
The Belgian national, believed to be 27, died along a female suicide bomber who detonated her explosive belt when police stormed the apartment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister