EU Interior Ministers to Convene at Extraordinary JHA Council on Friday
Interior ministers of the EU member states will convene at an extraordinary meeting of the Justice and Home Affairs (JHA) Council in Brussels on Friday.
The meeting was summoned by Etienne Schneider, Vice-Prime Minister and Minister of Internal Security of Luxembourg, the country chairing the rotating presidency of the Council of the EU.
The decision was taken jointly with French authorities, the website of the Luxembourg Presidency of the Council of the EU informs.
The meeting is in response to the attacks in Paris on Friday, which claimed the lives of 129 people and left hundreds injured.
The presidency noted that although Europe is confronted with barbarism and terrorism, it stands united with France.
The aim of the meeting is to strengthen the European response while ensuring the follow-up of the measures taken.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Polish Politicians on Decision of EU Court: They Declared War on Us!
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria