Bulgarian President Identifies Paris Attacks as Inhumane, Barbaric Acts
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev identified the series of attacks in Paris on Friday night as barbaric and inhumane acts targeting the principles and foundations of the democratic societies.
In a condolence letter addressed to French President Francois Hollande, Plevneliev strongly condemned the attacks against innocent people.
The Bulgarian Head of State was deeply shocked and terrified by the terrorist attacks, which were carried out in the heart of Paris and claimed the lives of at least 120 people and left more than 200 others injured.
Plevneliev pointed that there is no cause which could justify the murder and violence against innocent people.
The president assured that the Bulgarian nation is standing in solidarity and sympathy with France.
He is convinced that democracy and the values pertaining to it are stronger than terrorism and can not be defeated.
Plevneliev stated that Bulgaria strongly condemns all kinds of terrorism and violence.
According to him, such inhumane acts can be countered only through joint and decisive efforts.
The Head of State added that Bulgaria has readiness to provide full assistance to French authorities and investigators in this difficult moment for the country.
He is convinced in the decisiveness of the Bulgarian and French nations to bring the perpetrators of the barbaric acts to justice.
The Bulgarian Head of State expressed his deepest condolences to the families and relatives of the victims and wished speedy recovery to the injured.
- » The President of the Macedonian Parliament Comes to Bulgaria to Vote on the Protocol
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Visas Will be Issued in 15 Cities in India
- » Bulgarian President President Rumen Radev Will Participate in a Meeting with the Business in Haskovo.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Participated in the Conference on Peace and Security in the Middle East
- » Bulgarian PM is on a Working Visit to Serbia
- » External Affairs Minister of India Will be on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
To prevent it happening here, the EU needs to stop importing millions of people who hate our civilization and only take those from war torn countries ie actually take them out of the countries - not wait for multitudes of undeocumente people to arrive at our borders. Most of those flooding into Europe are not fleeing Syria but are from Africa, Pakistan, and other Muslim countries not at war