Multiple Attacks in Paris Leave At Least 120 Dead
At least 120 people were killed after multiple gun and bomb attacks took place in Paris on Friday night.
At least eighty people were killed at the Bataclan concert hall in central Paris, where gunmen had held hostages before being overpowered by security forces storming the building, the BBC reports.
Others were killed in an alleged suicide attack near the Stade de France where a friendly football match between the teams of France and Germany took place.
Other attacks took place in Le Petit Cambodge and Le Carillon restaurants in the tenth district of the French capital.
More than 100 rounds were reportedly fired at La Belle Equipe cafe in the 11th district.
France has declared a national state of emergency and closed its borders, with authorities asking residents of Paris to stay indoors and 1500 troops deployed across the city.
This is the second large-scale attack in the French capital this year after a shooting at the offices of the Charlie Hebdo magazine and subsequent attacks in January left twenty people dead and dozens of others injured.
According to media reports, four attackers have been killed by security forces.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Joe Biden: An Attack on Ukraine would be the "Biggest Invasion" since World War II
- » Croatian President: Croatia will Withdraw its Troops from NATO in case of Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- » Russia has launched Military Maneuvers near Ukraine and in Annexed Crimea
- » British Foreign Minister: United Kingdom Unlikely to Send Troops to Ukraine
- » Ukraine's Security Service claims to have Thwarted “Armed Attacks” by a Russian Criminal Group
- » The United States has put 8,500 troops on High Alert to be Sent in Europe